HEALTH & WELFARE PLAN
Protection against financial hardship that often accompanies sickness, accident or death is important to all of us.
The Plan is intended to bring greater peace of mind and an increased feeling of security to you and your family.
IRONWORKERS LOCAL 97
Health & Welfare and Pension Plan Benefit Information
Welcome to the Ironworkers Local 97 Health & Welfare Plan and Pension Plan home page. This web site is designed to provide fast and easy access to information for eligible Members of the Ironworkers Local 97 Health & Welfare Plan and Pension Plan. The site provides the ability to:
- Access online versions of the Health & Welfare Plan booklet and Pension Plan booklet
- Print out necessary Health & Welfare Plan and Pension Plan forms. (You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, as all forms are posted in PDF format.)
- View frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding your Plans.
- Find contact information to have any additional questions answered.
- View and print your claim history by using the Member Website tab.
Click on a tab above to go directly to information on your Health & Welfare or Pension Plans.
Note: This web site provides details of Benefit Plans, but is not a legal document. In the event of any conflict between the contents of this web site and the actual Plans and contracts or regulations, the provisions outlined in those documents apply.
Ironworkers Local 97 Health & Welfare Plan and Pension Plan represent almost 3,400 Members and 190 Employers in the British Columbia ironworking industry.
As a leader in our industry, we are committed to quality and strives to provide the best services to all our clients.
Our expert teams are selected specifically for each client, and they are highly trained, using ingenuity to solve problems creatively.
We let our quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction be our slogan.
We strive to meet the needs of the world today without jeopardizing the needs of the world tomorrow.