Pension Plan Forms



Use the Enrolment/Change form to enrol in the Plan and to change personal, dependent or beneficiary information.

Marital Breakdown

Use these forms to notify the administrator of a breakdown in a marriage and to split the Member’s Pension benefits.

Termination from the Plan

These forms provide the Member with the ability to withdraw/transfer Pension assets if the Member terminates from the Pension Plan prior to retirement.


Use the retirement forms if you are eligible to retire under the Plan.

Death of Member

If the Plan Member dies, the beneficiary should use these forms to notify the Plan Administrator and arrange for payment of any death benefit.