Application for Transfer of Funds Form


Use the Application for Transfer of Funds form if you have terminated from the Pension Plan and want to withdraw your Pension funds from the Plan.

If you are transferring ‘locked-in’ funds, you need to complete the Royal Trust Locked-in Funds Form. Please check with the Plan Administrator if you are unsure of whether your funds are ‘locked-in’ or not.

Please contact the Plan Administrator for a copy of your form.

Information Needed to Complete the Form

The Member’s and spouse’s personal information is needed to complete the form. In addition, you must select how you wish to receive your Pension funds that are to be paid out.

You can only withdraw your Pension funds if you are ‘eligible’. Please check with the Plan Administrator to determine if you are eligible for withdrawal.


Questions on completing the form should be directed to the Plan Administrator.

Completed forms should be forwarded to the Plan Administrator.